Friday, March 18, 2011

Fibromyalgia Help In Motion

For awhile now, I've been thinking of doing a series of posts on Fibromyalgia. It's one of those frustrating conditions for which there is no cure. However, if you search long and hard, it is possible to find suggestions that actually can have a positive effect on some of the symptoms. Since I am one to who unfortunately is all too familiar with those symptoms, it is my desire to share anything helpful that I run across.
My latest quest for new knowledge on the subject led me to some articles in the nutrition field. Specifically the effects of magnesium and malic acid in easing some of the endless chronic pain. After testing it on myself over the course of the last 60 days, I'm convinced it makes a difference! Here is a link to one of the articles. I hope it is helpful to you as well. In addition, you can click on the picture I've provided of some supplements from Amazon and learn more about how they work.
 Article:   http://www.healingwithnutrition.com/fdisease/fibromyalgia/magnesiumstudy.html 
If you have questions about fibromyalgia or perhaps just need someone for some peer support, feel free to leave a comment. I will do my best to reply with anything helpful that I have found.
Reena~

1 comment:

  1. Im so ahppy to hear you are finding some relief in some of the research articles you ahve found in some of their suggestions. I pray you continute to get stronger and healthier everydday if the Lord please take this sickness and illness away from my dear friend in Jesus name. Amen
    Love Ya
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Custom Search