Thursday, February 24, 2011

February Snow

The weatherman has been teasing us for days now, but finally, today it really did snow! It was that kind of snow that said "Yeah, I know you were just thinkin' you might be able to start getting ready for spring, but I had to let you know who's really in charge!" Spring may be coming but as for me I'm glad to relish the moment right now as I sit by the window and enjoy the big, beautiful flakes softly descending down to earth. What I really like about it is all the excuses it gives me! It's too cold to go outside - so I don't have to:)...My van won't start and I need to fix it, but it's snowing, so I don't have to. The inside projects are piling up and I could worry about that, but I need to stay by the window to see the snow fall, so I don't have to.  ...You get my drift:) So, let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

1 comment:

  1. Well Miss Randi Im glad you dont have too and that you are surely enjoying the beautiful snow. Im not a huge fan as you kno unless Im inside and I dont have too. But.... alsa that isnt the case for me. Enjoy the beautyf and the crisp newness of the life that it holds underneath. Just as this freshness leaves Spring and all its beauty will spring forth. Love you. Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Custom Search